Thursday, June 30, 2016

WHOSE GRANDPA IS THIS? Male Style Inspiration


“Mr. Steal Your Grandma” is a stylish grey haired Houston, Texas educator. His Facebook profile has no relationship status.

 Mr Steal Your Grandma_Irvin Randle 7

The first time I saw a fine old man at the University of Nigeria Nokia, I obviously began to scream. My dear, who no like better thing? If your grandpa or even your father is getting old in swag, won't you flaunt him? I proudly doff my cap for this man, Red and all the swaglicious aging men in the world. Get your style inspiration here. 




Mr Steal Your Grandma_Irvin Randle 4 Mr Steal Your Grandma_Irvin Randle 3 Mr Steal Your Grandma_Irvin Randle 5
Mr Steal Your Grandma_Irvin Randle 2
\
In case you find this man or his grand kids,  please don't fail to let us know his name, and marital status.  

Bye guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...