Monday, December 5, 2016

FASHION WE LIKE Prt1 - Bring your Girly Chick On



Jadore 

Hello dear precious Africanseetheart Chidinma inspired this post. I use to love her fashion post until she stopped blogging but I think I can continue from where she stopped. You see, every week is an embodiment of fashion awesomeness from the Chicky but you may not get to see it all, so the aim of this post is to select the awesome style games we like for you to read, watch and get inspired. 

Happy Monday fellas, and pardon me if I can't write all their names, I will do better with time. 

Beverlynaya 

Mimionolaja 

Alexandra 


Mimionolaja 



Tounaj 





Empressjamila 

Stylecave 


Empressjamila 


Empressjamila 



So what's your favorite look?  I hope you liked it?


Image Credits: Instagram 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...