Saturday, December 3, 2016

HarmaTime - I smell Christmas, Dancing Trees and Fashion





The first thing I noticed this morning is that I woke up very late. My bones were weak and I had wondered why it is morning already. Should I sleep awhile before I pray or probably pray a little and take a nap. Though it is morning but waking up doesn't seem right.

Neec photography 


When I eventually left the bed without knowing if I prayed or not and after typing pdgregnanci instead of good morning to a friend on BBM, it seemed to me that I have become a sleeping moron as I thought and smiled. Then my window flew and I had thought a lizard had passed just this morning.

When I stepped to check, flipping my window curtain up and down, the cool breeze and the tall masquerade flowers at the extreme end of the compound fence just greeted me, I felt a calm that smelt with dryness as I watched my shrunken skin ask for a hot bath; it is really Harmatime and the smell of Christmas rice and Chicken almost seem visible.




I saw the white dews from the sky and it seem as though tall buildings had surrendered its height to the sky; invisible sky made way for dancing trees and am thinking my boots and leggings should come calling.




This is a season of covered fashion, you will just have to learn that almighty turban headline and all the jacketing prowess. 











Happy December dear readers, we have just enough to share this season. Stay tuned.


Nenyechi

Image Credits: Nenyechi, Instagram and Msboss4U

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...