Tuesday, February 7, 2017

THE WHITE AND RED MYTH FOR BEAUTY FOOD AND STYLE IN VALENTINE INSPIRATIONS





Valentine's day occur just once in a whole year and I wonder why anybody won't be happy to receive this day. 

I wonder how the Red and White MYTH for all the world's occasions are usually in Red and White -  check St. Valentine and Christmas and US flag all in white and black but we are not protesting that, we love the colours anyways. 

This post is a great inspiration for beauty, food and Valentine fashion day. You can't go wrong in any of these inspired games. 

BEAUTY
Let's talk about how to look dope with makeover on Val's day. There is nothing wrong with going for a beauty treat even if you don't need a makeover -  just try doing facials. 












FOODIE WAKA 

The best treat for me this Valley is on Foodie Waka, am eating the best of any food I see especially now that I know I won't be going out. I will definitely treat myself to the best meal ever. If you have a date or night out with your girls/guys, you should definitely find an awesome restaurant and do justice to their best meals. Now see the cake thing and Valentine. I don't need a card or flowers, just give me a Valentine cake and I'll love you forever. 














FASHION
I have always promised myself to wear the best of everything and so should you,  after all I will only live once before I die in this life. This is the best of inspiration you will get when going for a  Valentine dinner party or an intimate date. Don't forget you also have a casual and work code inspiration you can try. 














Don't tell me you don't do Val because you should celebrate any day worth celebrating. There is nothing wrong in catching fun ocassionally after a year of naija stress.  Let's make the best of every day we are alive.  I love you all. 

Image Credits:Instagram 
        Nenyechi 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...